Kameng - Mid eVent Waterproof
'Best Backpacking Boot' - Men's Health
'Most Breathable Waterproof Boot' - Backpacker
Born to withstand fickle Himalayan weather & terrain, Kameng is the choice for tough hikes and backpacking trips when you need the best.
- MADE IN EUROPE - Top notch materials - Italian leather, real cordura, US made waterproof membrane.
- 'NO COMPROMISE PRODUCT' made for avid outdoorsmen & women fed up of poor quality boots from big brands.
- WATERPROOF + GREAT FOR PEOPLE WITH HOT FEET - Quick drying with 100 % waterproof and air permeable eVent membrane, Kameng has superb breathability which keep your feet cool and dry.
- BEST GRIP IN TOWN - Kamengs grip gives you peace of mind. Vibram Megagrip rubber enables superior traction on wet surfaces.
- DURABLE - Kamenglasts 2-3 times longer than every other hiking boot on the market.
- COMFORTABLE OUT OF THE BOX - Innovative stretch heel section provides comfort while descending slopes and relieves pain in achilles tendons. The solid arch support relieves plantar fascia pain.
- BEST FOR - Hiking, Backpacking or Hunting in wet & treacherous conditions, Lineman, Arborist, people with plantar fasciitis or achilles tendonitis
- WEIGHT 630g (1 lb 6 oz) for size 42 , 1260 gm (~ 2 lb 12 oz) per pair
- 100 % waterproof and extremely breathable eVent membrane
- Vibram Megagrip rubber enables superior traction on wet surfaces
- Vibram Gironda outsole provides large contact area for grip on rock
- Engraved full-length shank for torsional stability and support on uneven ground
- High profile cupsole for foot protection on unstable ground
- Stretch heel section for comfort while descending slopes
- Abrasion resistant heel cap and rubber toe rand for protection
- Water resistant Suede + Cordura upper for abrasion resistance and durability
- Mid cut upper for ankle support
- OrthoLite foot-bed for cushion and comfort
- Light weight 630g (1 lb 6 oz) for size 42 , 1260 gm (~ 2 lb 12 oz) per pair
- Manufactured in Europe