Thank you for considering us as a partner for your event fundraiser. We’re always flattered when people think of us as someone who can help their cause.
As a local business and community advocate, we are always happy to contribute to and help our fellow community members. Throughout the year, we receive many, many requests for donations for worthy causes such as your own. We would love to be able to donate to all that ask. However, due to the high volume of requests that we receive, we are financially unable to do so.
With that in mind, we have developed the following guidelines that are consistent with our organizational foundation and direct our company’s donation program.
Donations are made to:
- Non-profit causes and events
- Community or regionally based groups
If you meet both criteria above, we then consider requests using the following criteria:
- Requests that support getting youth participants active in the outdoors
- Requests for groups that support environmental or wildlife conservation
- Requests for groups that support historical or cultural endeavors
- Requests for groups or events that support local veterans and/or service members
- Requests for groups or events that support overall community service and wellness
Unfortunately, there are requests that will most likely result in J&H Outdoors declining to participate:
- Individual sponsorships
- Events that support for-profit work
- Politically based rallies and gatherings of any sort
- Religious events