Ultra Strong Trekking Poles â Pair
The Ultra Strong model quickly adjusts from 24€³ to 53€³, comes equipped with easy-to-use flip locks, padded wrist straps, and carbide tips.
Hiking, trekking, protecting knees and joints, and maintaining balance.
Shaft Construction: Aluminum 7075
Grip Material:EVA Foam
Ultra Strong: Yes
Maximum Length (in):53
Minimum Length (in):24
Maximum Length (cm):135
Minimum Length (cm):61
Weight Per Pair (oz): 19.2
- Innovative collapsing system offers simple, compact, and reliable support with a cutting edge flick-lock system designed to keep your poles from sliding.
- Ultra sturdy, and developed with nonslip EVA foam (stronger than cork!) grips which feature foam extensions, allowing better grip and handling on all declines, and inclines.
- The 3-section Aluminum 7075 shaft creates an ultra strong pole design that retains strength over a wide range of terrain, and angles.
- Carbide crafted tips, and includes interchangeable mud baskets as well as rubber tips.
- Hand straps designed to last, and soft to the touch.