Women's UNLTD Antigravity 64
Never say it can't be done. After removing the guardrails of traditional manufacturing technologies, the Osprey UNLTD Series was born. Designed by Founder Mike Pfotenhauer along with Osprey's innovation team, the Women's Osprey UNLTD AntiGravity 64 is an industry game-changer. A women's-specific torso, harness and hipbelt ensures maximum efficiency, comfort and safety, while a groundbreaking 3D Printed FitscapeLumbar with Carbon Technology provides superior ventilation, fine-tuned support and anti-slip grip. A clever AutoLift System automatically adjusts the harness length while a Fit-On-The-Fly® hipbelt allows for fine-tuned adjustment on the go. Featuring a clamshell design and anodized 7075 aluminum frame. This limited-production pack is made from state-of-the-art fabrics with included premium raincover, custom Airporter transit cover and convertible top lid lumbar pack.
CLAMSHELL COMPRESSION SYSTEM
Our unique design is supported by an internal frame that opens and closes like a clamshell, providing structure and easy access to the upper pack as well as an enhanced compression system.
7076 ALUMINUM ANODIZED FRAME
A blend of aluminum and stainless steel is used to achieve a performance range that?s impossible to accomplish with a simpler solution. The spring steel works with the stiff aluminum frame to create the flex needed for a lively fit.
Adjustable hipbelt allows the fit to be fine-tuned in the field.
CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID WAIST PACK
Removable top lid converts to a fully functional lumbar pack with hydration hose port and lumbar pad.
- UNLTD AntiGravity suspension
- Clamshell compression system
- Convertible top lid lumbar pack with water resistant coated zippers
- Dual panel access with laminated zip flaps
- Twin front pockets
- Super strong and break resistant YKK buckles
- TPU cast anti-abrasion panels
- Variable woven ski loops and tuck-away axe loops
- Compression divider for sleeping bag storage
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Large, versatile hipbelt pockets
- Externally accessed reservoir sleeve
- Injection-molded hydration hose routers
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachment
- High tenacity nylon ripstop raincover located in base zippered pocket
- Custom Airporter travel cover with lockable zippers
- No need to adjust and readjust load lifters while hiking. AutoLift automatically engages the upper frame of the pack, keeping the load close to back, stable and in proper balance.
- Works directly with CamLock Torso Adjustment System to quickly set the optimal position for shoulder straps.
UNLTD ANTIGRAVITY FRAME
- Blends multiple components perfectly to create optimal performance.
- The main tubular anodized 7075 aluminum alloy frame element provides outstanding vertical stiffness to resist collapse under load and maintain tension on backpanel mesh.
- Two horizontal stainless steel wires at the bottom of the frame deliver spring tension to the hipbelt area, controlling flex and fit.
- A pair of custom-molded hubs join the tubular aluminum and stainless steel wire elements together at the lower corners of the backpanel, allowing each material to offer its unique performance advantage independently.
- Additionally, the injection-molded hubs are exposed through the fabric at the bottom of the pack, providing a buffer and preventing wear when it is set on the ground?the hard nylon material can tolerate a lot of abuse without any issues.
CAMLOCK TORSO LENGTH ADJUSTMENT
- Micro-adjustable self-locking cams allow torso length to be quickly and easily adjusted to a perfect fit while the pack is worn.
- Simply lift up on the buckle lever to release the webbing and adjust the shoulder harness upward.
3D PRINTED FITSCAPELUMBAR WITH CARBON® TECHNOLOGY
- Advanced 3D printing technology delivers a uniquely supportive lumbar pad.
- Flex and shape are tuned to support load evenly and reduce pressure points.
- Open structure ventilates and reduces heat buildup.
- Polymer compound grips securely to promote load transfer and eliminate slippage.