UNLTD AirScape 68 Womens
After nearly 50 years of innovation, the ultimate backpacking experience has arrived in Osprey UNLTD. Designed by Founder Mike Pfotenhauer and Osprey's innovation team, the Osprey UNLTD Series is the supreme outcome of design without limits and utilizes first-of-its-kind technology within the pack industry. Body-specific fit is crucial and the Women's Osprey UNLTD AirScape 68 features a torso, harness and hipbelt made specifically for the female form. Delivering exceptional ventilation, a revolutionary 3D Printed FitscapeLumbar with Carbon Technology offers fine-tuned support and anti-slip grip. An AutoLift System automatically adjusts fit and harness length while a Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt allows for in-the-field calibration. A High Carbon Stainless Steel Frame and Polycarbonate Vacuum Formed Framesheet support the load and manage ventilation. A fully functional 18L daypack becomes available after converting the removable 8L top lid. This limited-production pack is made from state-of-the-art fabrics with included premium raincover and custom transit cover.
HIGH CARBON STAINLESS STEEL FRAME
Works with the polycarbonate framesheet to support the load.
POLYCARBONATE VACUUM FORMED FRAMESHEET
Effectively manages support, fit and ventilation with thermo-formed air channel ribs on the backpanel.
CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID DAYPACK
Removable 8L top lid converts to a fully functional 18L daypack.
Adjustable hipbelt with silicone grip allows the fit to be fine-tuned and prevents load slippage in the field.
- Convertible top-lid daypack with water resistant coated zippers
- Zip-away FlapJacket covers top opening for lidless use
- Large panel access with laminated zip flaps
- Twin front pockets
- Super strong and break resistant YKK buckles
- TPU cast anti-abrasion panels
- Variable woven ski loops and tuck-away axe loops
- Compression divider for sleeping bag storage
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Large, versatile hipbelt pockets
- Externally accessed reservoir sleeve
- Injection-molded hydration hose routers
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachment
- High tenacity nylon ripstop raincover located in base zippered pocket
- Custom Airporter travel cover with lockable zippers
- No need to adjust and readjust load lifters while hiking. AutoLift automatically engages the upper frame of the pack, keeping the load close to back, stable and in proper balance.
- Works directly with CamLock Torso Adjustment System to quickly set the optimal position for shoulder straps.
HIGH CARBON STAINLESS STEEL FRAME
- Strong, durable stainless steel wire frame integrates with framesheet to support loads.
- Lower end of the frame wraps out onto the sides of the hipbelt to distribute load broadly for improved comfort and better balance on the trail.
- Unique ReCurve shape provides shock absorption to improve load carrying comfort.
CAMLOCK TORSO LENGTH ADJUSTMENT
- Micro-adjustable self-locking cams allow torso length to be quickly and easily adjusted to a perfect fit while the pack is worn.
- Simply lift up on the buckle lever to release the webbing and adjust the shoulder harness upward.
3D PRINTED FITSCAPELUMBAR WITH CARBON TECHNOLOGY
- Advanced 3D printing technology delivers a uniquely supportive lumbar pad.
- Flex and shape are tuned to support load evenly and reduce pressure points.
- Open structure ventilates and reduces heat buildup.
- Polymer compound grips securely to promote load transfer and eliminate slippage.