The toughest and lightest water storage solution for your back country needs. The Seeker's durable construction and it's versatility to be used for water filtration, hydration pack, and ice pack, make it an excellent addition to any outdoor activity; from day hikes to long excursions.
- Low-profile, durable, coated handle for easy pouring and carrying - tear and weather resistant
- Leak-proof 42mm screw cap with tear resistant, removable tether
- compatible with 42mm threaded backcountry water filters, the Katadyn BeFree Filter screws on the top allowing you to filter more water at camp
- Large 42mm opening makes it easy to fill and tethered screw cap prevent cap from getting lost - creates a convenient carry loop for holding the Seeker upright when filling
- Two load bearing side lash point, for attaching to your pack or setting up a gravity feed
- external capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- Versatile design, can be used as a hydration reservoir or paired with a Plug-N-Play Cap and 28MM filter adapter
- Made out of ultra-durable, abrasion resisant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (Max Temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
Capacity: 3 Liters / 100 fl oz
Dimensions: 370 MM X 140 MM / 14.6" X 5.5"
Weight: 3.2 oz.
Material: TPU, PP, Nylon