Half a century of innovation has culminated in the industry-changing Osprey UNLTD Series designed by Founder Mike Pfotenhauer and Osprey’s innovation team. A first-of-its-kind 3D Printed Fitscape™ Lumbar with Carbon DLS™ Technology offers supreme ventilation, fine-tuned support and anti-slip grip. The exclusive Men’s UNLTD AntiGravity 64 also features an innovative AutoLift System to automatically adjust harness length and a Fit-On-The-Fly® hipbelt for in-the-field, fine-tuned adjustment. A clamshell design provides structure and enhanced compression while an anodized 7075 aluminum frame offers unmatched performance. Made from state-of-the-art fabrics and including a premium raincover and custom Airporter transit cover. Top lid converts to a fully functional lumbar pack.
CLAMSHELL COMPRESSION SYSTEM
Our unique design is supported by an internal frame that opens and closes like a clamshell, providing structure and easy access to the upper pack as well as an enhanced compression system.
7075 ALUMINUM ANODIZED FRAME
A blend of aluminum and stainless steel is used to achieve a performance range that?s impossible to accomplish with a simpler solution. The spring steel works with the stiff aluminum frame to create the flex needed for a lively fit.
Adjustable hipbelt allows the fit to be fine-tuned in the field.
CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID WAIST PACK
Removable top lid converts to a fully functional lumbar pack with hydration hose port and lumbar pad.
- UNLTD AntiGravity suspension
- Clamshell compression system
- Convertible top lid lumbar pack with water resistant coated zippers
- Dual panel access with laminated zip flaps
- Twin front pockets
- Super strong and break resistant YKK buckles
- TPU cast anti-abrasion panels
- Variable woven ski loops and tuck-away axe loops
- Compression divider for sleeping bag storage
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Large, versatile hipbelt pockets
- Externally accessed reservoir sleeve
- Injection-molded hydration hose routers
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachment
- High tenacity nylon ripstop raincover located in base zippered pocket
- Custom Airporter travel cover with lockable zippers
- No need to adjust and readjust load lifters while hiking. AutoLift automatically engages the upper frame of the pack, keeping the load close to back, stable and in proper balance.
- Works directly with CamLock Torso Adjustment System to quickly set the optimal position for shoulder straps.
OSPREY UNLTD ANTIGRAVITY FRAME
- Blends multiple components perfectly to create optimal performance.
- The main tubular anodized 7075 aluminum alloy frame element provides outstanding vertical stiffness to resist collapse under load and maintain tension on backpanel mesh.
- Two horizontal stainless steel wires at the bottom of the frame deliver spring tension to the hipbelt area, controlling flex and fit.
- A pair of custom-molded hubs join the tubular aluminum and stainless steel wire elements together at the lower corners of the backpanel, allowing each material to offer its unique performance advantage independently.
- Additionally, the injection-molded hubs are exposed through the fabric at the bottom of the pack, providing a buffer and preventing wear when it is set on the ground?the hard nylon material can tolerate a lot of abuse without any issues.
CAMLOCK TORSO LENGTH ADJUSTMENT
- Micro-adjustable self-locking cams allow torso length to be quickly and easily adjusted to a perfect fit while the pack is worn.
- Simply lift up on the buckle lever to release the webbing and adjust the shoulder harness upward.
3D PRINTED FITSCAPE™ LUMBAR WITH CARBON® DLS™ TECHNOLOGY
- Advanced 3D printing technology delivers a uniquely supportive lumbar pad.
- Flex and shape are tuned to support load evenly and reduce pressure points.
- Open structure ventilates and reduces heat buildup.
- Polymer compound grips securely to promote load transfer and eliminate slippage.