The Bondi 7 boasts the most cushion of any of the Hoka road shoes. An excellent choice for anyone who spends more time on hard surfaces, whether actively running or for your daily wear. It features an updated collar with plush memory foam to give a tailored fit to a variety of heel and ankle sizes, adding to its overall comfort.
Podiatrist approved, the expertly designed combination of cushion and support help protect and alleviate many common foot problems.
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association (AMPA) to have been found to be beneficial to foot health.
- Lightweight mesh material for breathability
- Memory foam collar cradles ankle for added comfort and tailored fit.
- TPU overlays offer additional mid-foot structure and support.
- Internal heel counter provides a supportive, stabilized fit.
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole for impact and cushioned stepping.
- Refined Meta-Rocker for a smooth stride.
- Beveled heel design offers a smooth transition and increased durability.
- Rubber outsole for a lightweight and durable shoe.